(editors note: we will be blogging and reporting happenings from RMC starting this Sunday)
30 Top Professionals Present on Latest Trends in Risk Management
The CBOE will host its annual Risk Management Conference from Sunday, March 11 through Tuesday, March 13, 2012, in Bonita Springs, Florida. Now in its 28th year, CBOE’s Risk Management Conference (RMC) is the most sophisticated event of its kind, providing end-users of equity derivatives with an educational forum to explore the latest policies, trends and techniques in risk management.
RMC is uniquely focused on ways to manage volatility and risk exposure and enhance yields through the practical application of financial derivatives. Sessions on this year’s agenda include:
- “Today’s Volatility Environment and What to Do About It”
- “Options-Based Strategy Benchmarks”
- “Technical Versus Fundamental Drivers of Volatility”
- “How to Manage Tail Risk and Add Alpha”
- “Dispersion and Correlation Trading: What Worked, When, Why and How?”
- “Cross Asset Volatility”
- “Options Pricing Theory Revisited and the Impact on Long-Dated Index Options”
The conference is tailored to financial professionals including pension plan sponsors, portfolio and mutual fund managers, investment advisors and consultants, hedge fund managers, insurance professionals and corporate financial executives.
Among 30 risk management practitioners presenting at RMC are:
- Mitch Boraz, Senior Consultant, Asset Consulting Group
- Krag “Buzz” Gregory, Equity Derivatives Strategist, Goldman Sachs
- Steve Karasick, Senior Portfolio Manager, Allstate Investments, LLC
- Marko Kolanovic, Global Head of Derivatives and Delta One Research, J.P. Morgan
- Jon Loflin, Portfolio Manager, Overland Advisors
- Pav Sethi, Chief Investment Officer, CEO, Gladius Investment Group
- Marc-André Soublière, CFA, VP Fixed Income and Derivatives, Air Canada Pension Investments
Registration, a schedule of events and sessions, and a roster of speakers are available at www.cboermc.com.
If you can not make it, we will be posting information about what you missed. So stay tuned!