Visa (V – $128.00 off $0.25)
I’m currently looking at a pretty important price cluster support decision in Visa.It includes the coincidence of at least 10 Fibonacci price retracements, price extensions and price projections of prior swings and comes in at the 124.21-125.84 area.
As long as price continues to hold above this cluster zone, I am willing to take my buy triggers looking at a possible upside target at the 134.42 area.If the key support decision is violated instead, then I will back off the buy side in Visa until further notice.
What kind of options strategy might you use in this case? Play the move to the mid-$124 to high $125 area or the move higher if it holds?