The 29th Annual CBOE Risk Management Conference will be held Sunday, March 3 – Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at the Park Hyatt Aviara, Carlsbad, California.
The RMC is a leading educational forum where institutional users of exchange-traded options and futures
discuss new policies, strategies and tactics to manage risk exposure and enhance yields. The conference also provides an ideal setting for professionals to network with their peers, exchange ideas and learn the latest information about new products and risk management strategies.
The conference will feature more than 20 speakers and panelists, including:
- Stephen Stone, Senior Vice President, AIG Life and Retirement
- Nancy Davis, Director, AllianceBernstein
- Greg McMurran, Chief Investment Officer, Analytic Investors
- Clayton Cutler, Hartford Investment Management
- John Colville, Chief Investment Officer, City of Sacramento
- Scott Maidel, Senior Portfolio Manager/Trader, Equity Derivatives, Russell Investments
- Frank Luo, Head of Index Research and Design, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- David Villa, Chief Investment Officer, State of Wisconsin Investment Board
- John Coates, Senior Research Fellow in Neuroscience & Finance, University of Cambridge
For more information, please visit www.cboermc.com