The CBOE Risk Management Conference – Europe will be held at the Penha Longa Resort (near Lisbon, Portugal) on September 30th through October 2nd ,2013. The agenda and registration link for RMC Europe now are posted at http://www.cboermceurope.com/agenda
Here are some of the many expert speakers who will share insights at RMC Europe –
- Brendan Walsh, TAA Strategist, Aviva Investors Global Services
- Colin Bennett, Managing Director, Head of Equity Derivative Strategy, Banco Santander Central Hispano
- Carlos DaSilva, Equity Derivative Application Specialist, Bloomberg
- Alessandro Esposito, Portfolio Manager, Blue Bay Asset Management
- Gerry Fowler, Head of Equity & Derivative Strategy, BNP Paribas
- Timothy Weithers, Co-Director of Education, Chicago Trading Company (CTC), LLC
- Sheldon Natenberg, Co-Director of Education, CTC
- Krag “Buzz” Gregory, Equity Derivatives Strategist, Goldman Sachs
- Mark Mehtonen, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension
- Emanuel Burgener, Partner and Head of Quantitative Research and Development, Linard Capital AG
- Jan-Ebel Bos, Managing Director, Milliman
- Stefan Jaschke, Head of Quantitative Methods, Munich Re
- Alex Orus, Founder, Nascor Capital Partners AG
- Pin Chung, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Investment Officer, R+V International Business Services Limited
- Scott Maidel, Senior Portfolio Manager/Trader, Equity Derivatives, Russell Investments
- Xiaowei Kang, Director, Index Research & Design, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Dr. Christoph Gort, Partner, SIGLO Capital Advisors
- Paul Donovan, Global Economist, UBS
TOPICS COVERED, AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR NETWORKING AND LEARNING
Some of the many topics to be covered at RMC Europe include —
- Trends in Institutional Options Usage
- The Volatility Surface: Skew and Term-Structure
- VIX ETPs, Interrelationships between Volatility Markets and Implications for Investors and Traders
- Using Short Options Positions to Manage and Lower Volatility of an Equity Portfolio
- Beyond VIX: Trading Volatility and Variance Across Asset Classes
At RMC Europe you will be able meet with options professionals and to –
- Learn the latest trading strategies from top institutional derivatives traders from the world’s leading financial institutions.
- Gain actionable insight on using the latest trading products to manage risk, enhance yields and lower portfolio volatility.
- Attend a comprehensive educational series on equity derivatives applications – from basic to advanced trading concepts.
I personally have had numerous terrific networking and learning experiences at CBOE RMC’s over the past two decades.
Please visit www.cboeRMCeurope.com for more details.