CBOE will be hosting the 3rd annual CBOE Risk Management Conference Europe this September 3 – 5, 2014, at the Powerscourt Hotel in County Wicklow, Ireland (outside of Dublin). Here are just five reasons why you should consider attending:
- Learn the latest trading strategies from practitioners — top institutional derivatives and volatility traders from the world’s leading financial institutions.
- Gain insight on using the latest trading tools to manage risk, enhance yields and lower portfolio volatility.
- CBOE RMC is a true educational forum, not a setting for sales pitches. Top traders, strategists, researchers — and conference attendees — come together to exchange ideas and explore the latest risk management products and strategies.
- Numerous conference sessions are devoted to trading powerful index products like SPX and the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) and, more broadly, volatility.
- Presenters are selected not only for their expertise, but for their ability to communicate complex material understandably.
If you’re looking for an edge in managing risk, this is an event you won’t want to miss. For more information on the CBOE Risk Management Conference Europe, including video interviews with presenters from March’s 2014 CBOE RMC in Florida, go to www.cboermceurope.com.