Tag Archives: TWTR GDX

No Comments

Weekend Review – 11/17/2013

Options Action – The group started out talking about the most popular stock of the week Twitter (TWTR – 43.98).  Option trading commenced on Friday for TWTR and 122,435 contracts changed hands.  66.9% of that volume was on the put side with the remaining 33.1% in calls.  Read what you want to into that imbalance […]